Hi Shirley

It all depends on where the candida is.  Generally if it is widespread, you 
have to treat it systemically.  What have you tried and how much CS are you 
giving him?

Tracy

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Eric Newsome 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, 31 January 2002 16:46
  Subject: CS>How long does Candida take to kill off?


  My son has Candida and it is really high.  It causes him discomforts and 
behavioral problems.  

  He is 7 and cannot talk to tell me if the CS is working.  I don't know if I 
should give him more or less.  Any experienced opinions on this would be 
welcome.  I'm going trial and error with no experience.  Thanks!

  Shirley


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.
  -- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver. 
To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected] -or- [email protected] with the 
word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line. To post, address your 
message to: [email protected] Silver-list archive: 
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour