In time past there was a thing called match makers disease. It was cause
by injestion of phosphorus and depleted the bones.
 Phosphoric acid is the active ingrediant in navel jelly [rust dissolver]
 There's a lot of it in colas...and a cola soda pop will remove rust.
 Not all sodas have phosphoric acids...mostly the cola sodas.
Ken