On Friday, May 3, 2002, at 01:21 AM, Jack Dayton wrote:

Hey Gary, it's not nice to tell those poor misinformed
PC users about the error of choosing one of those
generic machines running the current screwed up
mess that Bill Gates considers an operating system.

I know but if it weren't for other Mac users shooting out these little blurbs I would have never looked into a Mac. I'd still be controlled by the Dark Side.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com