John Stanley wrote:
And, if you hate Microsoft so much, why do you use their software:

Well John I don't "use thier software, at least as PeeCee
users know it.   The browser Internet Explorer 5,and
Outlook Express 5.0.2 are written expressly for Macs,
and I know of PeeCee users who use both platforms,
and attest to the superiority of the Mac versions.

But I accept that that monsterously bloated Office
progran is seemingly superior to Apple Talk.

Jack

P.S. I don't  " ... hate Microsoft so much,..."  to feel
hate, I would have to care.  Lighten up!