It's good to hear your neighbor is and/or gotten better and continuing to
show improvement by taking CS. However, he might have been generally getting
better anyway. But why argue. Just so he's getting better.

In the beginning I started with 3 oz and then 6 oz of CS daily. I'm still
taking 2 oz a day.

Different strokes for different people.

Waddle