> From: Roman <r_...@yahoo.com>

> Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal zinc
>
> Since I am not "most Americans", and my diet is much better than that of an
> average American,

So what good is your advise to average Americans?

>I am sure this choice is right. Besides, zinc is not the only
> necessary nutrient. There are dozens of known one that are not present in
> sufficient amounts in refined diets.

Which is EXACTLY WHY "average Americans" need to supplement carefully

>And there are undiscovered nutrients.

Such as?

>So eating a good diet is better than picking your favorite vitamins and
minerals.

I KNOW that I DON'T eat a "good diet" which is precisely why I supplement.

To all of the men reading this, unless you want to invite prostate cancer,
take zinc daily!  The studies and conclusions are out there.

Jack