Jim:

Who knows what compounds are made in such a process.  However, the increased 
conductivity of tap water causes the reaction to start out of control 
immediately.  This greatly increases the actual amount of silver deposited into 
the water.  As with using saline solution as a primer, a great deal of silver 
will remain in the "solution".  The end result is a poorer quality product with 
"too much" actual silver content.

It wouldn't surprise me if one discovered that metallic silver was actually 
plating out in the process, in small quantities of course.

Jason
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Jim Meissner 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 6:44 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS Tap Water


  Dear Jason:

  I do know how to make CS with distilled water.  I use low voltage and current 
limiting.  It is about 15 uS as measured on a PWT and has low Tindell as shown 
with the laser.

   But, I have experimented making CS with tap water which in my case is well 
water.  I have been reluctant to drink it though.  Do you think that the 
process causes silver to be electroplated onto the mineral content of the well 
water?  I seem to get a brown residue in the bottom of the jar and a thin black 
coating or plating on the sides of the jar.  Does this mean that I am 
precipitating the minerals in the water?   I am undecided whether this is good 
or bad.  

  What do you think?

  Juergen P. (Jim) Meissner
  Check out my Website at www.MeissnerResearch.com
  Read about the benefits of the Brain State Synchronizer sounds for improving 
your life and health.


    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: SilverMedicine.org 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 10:15 AM
    Subject: CS>CS Tap Water


    Diane/all:

    There's nothing wrong with taking isolated silver and adding it tap water;
    the issue in question would be whether tap water was used during production.
    There are plenty of salts in the body to convert silver ions into silver
    chloride.  Not adding CS to tapwater is not going to make one bit of
    difference.  In fact, silver ions are not going to get out of the body as
    ions, period.  At some point, most if not all ions will be converted to
    salts or proteins, and perhaps reconverted to ions, then back to any number
    of possible compounds.

    To think anything else is nothing more or less than unclear thinking.  What
    happens between point A ( drinking CS ) and point Z ( the silver either
    exits the body in particulate/compound form or is deposited in the body in
    particulate/compound form ) is the "miracle" of CS.

    The point I've been trying to make for several years now is that not
    everyone is at equal risk for Argyria.  Joe can take CS for thirty years and
    have no problem.  Joe builds a website that says it is completely non-toxic,
    add a pinch of salt in the production process because we are impatient...
    Then, six people get Argyria between 5 and 15 years down the road.

    I'm betting the candidate used salt in the production process, as he was not
    even aware of the term Argyria...  Judging from the date, he probably used
    Metcalf's instructions on CS generation ( or some derived from Metcalf's
    work ).

    Like I said on a post earlier this year, lawyers are already listing
    colloidal silver as a topic for lawsuits.  Those manufacturers who do not
    educate their customers on the risk because they don't feel the risk is
    there may be getting some surprises down the road.  It's hard to know
    because it is impossible to truly know how people are using products.

    I've been working on some theoretical programs for quite awhile to reduce
    the risk of Argyria.... This for those with terminal illness who for
    whatever reason need to be on colloidal silver long term, taking amounts
    exceeding eight ounces daily of 10PPM CS.

    While on topic, I also have a problem with the SilverFacts page on this
    issue, as the site simply plays the propaganda game on the other side of the
    coin.

    As far as whether or not cosmetic argyria is a real issue, I deal with
    people on both sides of the coin... Those who could really care less, and
    those who have a lot to lose as they make a living on their appearance.

    I still do not believe that taking sane mounts of quality, "isolated"
    colloidal silver places one at risk.  I keep my own silver intake well below
    the EPA established guidelines for lifetime consumption of silver.

    However, I would like to comment on one more issue:  By the time silver
    starts to deposit in the skin, it will likely have already started
    depositing in organs.  When the skin, fingernails, and hair start to show
    signs of a condition, it is a warning that the elimination system is not
    functioning properly.  Dehydration is probably the first place to look.  The
    body's ph levels are likely a good second place to look.

    Best Regards,

    Jason