Dear Jason:

Sorry for the slow answer, too busy!

I may have mislead you.  I will try to clear up the misunderstanding.
  
>  So pray tell Jim - how are you stabilizing the reaction?
The information about the "self limiting reaction" was with distilled water.

>  What kind of water is it that you are using?  
>  From the conversation, my initial understanding is that it is tap water.  
>  However, most tap water I've had experience with would test "off the chart" 
> on a PWT meter.  
>  You give ending measurements at about 15 - 20 uS.  
>  Am I to assume that the process you are using does in fact precipitate out 
> all dissolved solids?

No.  My "filtered" well water is about 80 uS.  Initially the concentration 
drops to about 60 uS as "some" of the minerals are precipitated.  Then it goes 
up as the silver ions are added.
 
My question to you is; do you think it is safe to consume this "tap water" CS 
or is it "better" to distill some water, make CS and add it to the "dirty" tap 
water.

Do you think harmful products will be created between the dissolved minerals 
and the silver ions? 

In an emergency with no distilled water available, I would think it would be 
better to add silver ions to the polluted water with this method than to drink 
the polluted water with no treatment.  Yes?  If so it would be interesting to 
see how long it takes make the unknown water safe.  Stick the silver rods in a 
glass of water and wait 5 (?) minutes before drinking?

Juergen P. (Jim) Meissner
Check out my Website at www.MeissnerResearch.com
Read about the benefits of the Brain State Synchronizer sounds for improving 
your life and health.


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: SilverMedicine.org 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:05 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>CS Tap Water


  Jim:
   
  That's really interesting.  In fact, fascinating.
   
  It's hard to argue with measured observations, so instead I'd like to ask a 
few questions!
   
  What kind of water is it that you are using?  >From the conversation, my 
initial understanding is that it is tap water.  However, most tap water I've 
had experience with would test "off the chart" on a PWT meter.  You give ending 
measurements at about 15 - 20 uS.  Am I to assume that the process you are 
using does in fact precipitate out all dissolved solids?
   
  Have you playing with magnets again?  *j/k*
   
  The fact that the ionic portion of the CS levels off is not so surprising to 
me.  Slowing the reaction down ( this is in regards to distilled water ) can 
increase the ionic content by reducing agglomeration, allowing one to achieve a 
higher concentration of silver ions through "proper hydration" of the ions ( 
for lack of a more suitable term ).  However, the result of the measurement of 
silver ions stabilizing usually means that agglomeration is occuring, easily 
gauged by the laser.
   
  So pray tell Jim - how are you stablizing the reaction?
   
  As far as pool water goes, I can only guess at effective concentrations.  
Someone else may have more definitive data.  I would start with a beginning 
concentration of .5 - 1 PPM and begin monitoring growth in the water.  One 
shouldn't need anywhere near the end concentration needed to fight an infection 
in the human body, or as high as would be needed in a bacterial friendly 
environment ( such as waste ).  If chlorine is being used in the water, the 
idea would be to taper it off.
   
  Of course, the greatest challenge is measuring everything, including the 
total silver concentration in the water and organism growth.  I know that quite 
a few people simply gauge by lack of algae growth, but I'd be more comfortable 
with actual testing of the water at different stages.
   
  Kind Regards,
   
   
  Jason