Hi Ian, Bill and all,

I had thought that Stan's FAQ about his CS experience had been posted
here, but I guess not.  So ...  here it is.

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:50:19 -0400, "Ian Roe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The fact is, the CNN picture on the internet doesn't have the same color
>scheme as other contemporary pictures on the internet of the same man.

Stan Jones' FAQ:

"Here's my standard response. I think it answers most of your
questions.

"Don't stop what you're doing. Colloidal silver has been so completely
researched that we know it is very safe. Many people don't see any
difference in my skin. This news blast started because a reporter who
saw me in a debate in Great Falls, Montana interviewed me and
published a story with a doctored photo (made my face decidedly blue).
The associated press picked the story up and put it all on the
Internet.

"To answer your questions:

"1) I use a generator with three nine-volt batteries connected in
series (27 volts D.C.);

"2) I started taking colloidal silver in Seattle where the tap water
is generally free from minerals. I added a few drops of salt water to
improve the conductivity. When I moved to Montana 1998, I continued to
use tap water but here it is full of minerals. I never had it tested.

"3) I made my solution in an eight ounce paper cup, conducting the
current for one hour. I then added one half of this solution to two
gallons of drinking water that I kept in my refrigerator. I have no
idea what the PPM of this solution was.

"4) I drank my water over the entire day , but mostly in the evening
after work. I have no idea how much I drank during any day.

"5) I never filtered the solution.

"6) People began to tell me my complexion was getting "pale" or
"green" or "blue." I never noticed the difference in my mirror every
day. I did notice that under my finger nails was turning blue -- like
a lack of oxygen. That's probably the first sign. No other part of my
body shows any indications.

"I hope this is helpful. I know that I am an unusual case -- only the
second or third case to be reported. If you are as careful as you
indicate, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Stay healthy.
You are with millions of other Americans that take silver. Here's a
good web site to visit www.silver100.com.

"Best wishes

"Yours for good health and freedom

"Stan Jones, Libertarian Candidate for the U.S. Senate"


-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>