> "To answer your questions:
> 
> "1) I use a generator with three nine-volt batteries connected in
> series (27 volts D.C.);

Here is the first problem.  This method will allow the particles to get
to large very quickly.  A Constant Current CS generator will not allow
the particles to get so large that they can't pass through the body.

> "2) I started taking colloidal silver in Seattle where the tap water
> is generally free from minerals. I added a few drops of salt water to
> improve the conductivity. When I moved to Montana 1998, I continued to
> use tap water but here it is full of minerals. I never had it tested.

Tap water has all sorts of minerals in it that when mixed with the silver
will produce all kinds of silver compounds.  The salt will cause silver
nitrate.  Distilled water and NO SALT will give you a pure CS 
product with no compounds.  My tap water in Plano, TX is 480 PPM
of who knows what!

> "3) I made my solution in an eight ounce paper cup, conducting the
> current for one hour. I then added one half of this solution to two
> gallons of drinking water that I kept in my refrigerator. I have no
> idea what the PPM of this solution was.
 
Refrain from mixing CS with anything unless you are trying to kill 
the germs in it, like perhaps purifying drinking water.  Generally you
should take CS straight without mixing with anything.  

All of this combined can cause Agyria.  So, please seek the truth.

> "Best wishes
> 
> "Yours for good health and freedom
> 
> "Stan Jones, Libertarian Candidate for the U.S. Senate"
> 
> 
> -- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF

Sincerely,

Keith Pittman


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>