ascottsil...@aol.com wrote:

> From: Heidrun Beer <conc...@atnet.at>
> To: silver-list@eskimo.com
> Subject: Re: CS>West Nile Virus
>
> <snip>
>
> I thought the C/S is killing bacteria? Is it effective against
> viruses too?

Not to the best of my knowledge. CS seems to eliminate the side effects
of bacteria that are caused by viruses (such as bronchitis or pneumonia)
but not the virus itself. I think a guy named Robert O Becker claimed
that CS killed 650 different pathogens in his book "The Body Electric".
Were they viruses, bacteria or just his best guess? He didn't say. This
may have caused a lot of confusion.

I would like to submit the idea that people who take CS and don't get
colds (myself included) still get the virus, they just don't know it.
The CS kills the bacteria caused by the virus.

Where you get the idea that viruses can produce bacteria?  A virus is a
small piece of DNA, a bacteria is a full organism with a cell wall and
contains dozens of dna strands.  Where would all the information come
from to produce the other dna strands even if this were possible?

Marshall