Hi Marshall,

When people catch a cold from a virus, it often turns into bronchitis or
pneumonia (bacterial infections). We also know that certain viruses such as
hepatitis can cause cancer. I suggested that a virus might cause bacteria
toxins to form in the lymphatic system. CS might kill the bacteria but not
the virus. Also, a virus is not limited to DNA, it can also attach itself to
a single stranded RNA. I just threw this out there for discussion but I will
probably be punished for it <grin>.

Best wishes,
Andy Scott