Andy:

I won't be ready to write my real book until I'm done caring about this world.
The truth is simply just too painful and overwhelmingly joyous at the same time
-- and also exceedingly dangerous.  It takes quite alot of illusion ( for us as
people ) to maintain coherant consciousness in this world which is so seperated
from nature, where the lines of division have been drawn knowingly by hands
which touch far more than the fabric of society...  None of us is an exception
to the rule.  Indeed, our enemy has always been both ignorance and the power of
knowledge.  It's a double-edged sword that slices at both ends of the extremes
and it is a self-sustaining system.

I enjoyed Levi's writing style...  Although I have always disagreed,
occasionally venemously, with the hermetic "traditions" of masking things
within secrecy and placing blinds within knowledge.  I spent quite some time in
my very-younger days attempting to penetrate the 33+ levels of the mystery
schools, with a touch of success here and there.  I probably would have never
been open to the idea of colloidal silver had I not ( ironically enough ).

One of my favorite "quotes" ( paraphrased, I believe )

Fear not.  What is not real never has been and never shall be.  What is real
always was and cannot be destroyed.

This is an abstract philosophical riddle that has a solution, or solvent,
written into a hypothetical conceptual absolute. The riddle states that the
final answer to fear lies in the fundamental definition of reality... That this
solution can be comprehended by simply observing two facts in nature:  What is
real and what is not.  Further, it provides the needed definition of reality as
a starting point.  Ironically, the only way to solve it is finding something
that cannot be destroyed, as one would have to wait eternity to see what truly
remained otherwise.

The value comes in agonizing over any possible solvents to the riddle.  The
conclusions are stunning if one chooses to accept the fundamental starting
point -- conceptually.  The implications are equally profound.

Best Regards,

Jason