Hi Nenah:

I... used to obtain my solution from Alpha Omega Labs.  It's their "Hrx"
Solution, which I and others have used extensively over the last year or so
with excellent results.

To adjust the PH level of a silver solution to 7.0 only requires an
extremely minute amount ( we only want to adjust the hydrogen, not add
"carbonate" or "salt" into the mix, and Potassium Hydroxide is the single
substance I've found that is equal to the task with CS ).  For my high PH
water ( ~ 10.0 - 10.5 ), I utilize distilled water, a very small amount of
bentonite, and add a touch of CS.

This helped greatly with my own recovery from internal acidic conditions
that resulted in some minor -- if not painful -- cancer inconveniences.

Sadly, the owners of Alpha Omega Labs are currently in jail, and the
products I was getting ready to order have been seized by the FDA:

http://www.altcancer.com

And all shipments of orders suspended.

While their website has been taken down, I have put it back up ( after
arguing a bit with the company that sells me my bulk server space ):

http://altcancer.silvermedicine.org

All of the extensive data is present, minus the videos, which I have on CD
and hard-drive.  Sadly, every once and awhile the server failed to deliver
an image, so every once and awhile one might see a broken image on their
site.  I'm hoping that this can be rectified when their web designer is
released from federal custody.

I'm certain that both the Hrx and the H3O ( hydronium ) formulations will be
released for sale in the United States, once the Feds actually CHARGE Alpha
Omega Labs.

I found a local source for a solution, but it is inferior to the sol I'm
used to getting; it's not as concentrated and thus much more expensive, plus
I'm not exactly certain about their quality controls.

There are quite a few companies that resell their products, and may still
have some stock.

Hopefully, there will be more news next week.  I figure the US Federal
Government cannot hold them forever without filing charges - at least
without a national security seal slapped on their operations.

Best Regards,

Jason