If you want to really knock their socks off, talk about the FDA corruption, and
how the wolf is guarding the henhouse. That the FDA causes much more harm than
good by intentionally suppressing protocols that work reliably and safely for
those that that either do not work as well, cause other problems that require
seeing a doctor, and/or cost hundreds or thousands as times as much.  Basically
the FDA is in the pharm's companies pocket and does their bidding.

Aspertame is just one example. See http://www.dorway.com for a very good
starting place on this.  Of course CS and other protocols such as zapping,
ozonated water and magnetic pulsing being suppressed are also a part of this.
They even have outlawed selling of L-tryptophane because this natural amino acid
works so well in place of sleeping pill naturally it was hurting sleeping pill
sales (they used one company's bungling making the product to do this instead of
simply closing the company down or making their products illegal).

Marshall