From: mamapug
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 9:38 AM
Subject: CS>CS>Blood pressure

Dear Christine,
Have her take Potassium. High BP is caused by an imbalance between Sodium (NA)
and Potassium (K) intake in the food. (No more potato crisps!)
There`s a great book called "The K Factor" which explains it. Hopefully you can
find it at your library, or if all else fails, on Amazon.
Marshalee
PS, I`m 51, and am heavy. My BP is good because I take Potassium, and my blood
sugar is good, as I take Vanadium! Amazing what the docs don`t know...

Hi

My mother is taking two lots of tablets to help control her high blood
pressure.  I think she's been on them for about two years now and it's not
really improving.  Would CS help with high blood pressure?

Christine Wyndham-Thomas