    From: mamapug [mailto:mama...@netzero.net]
    Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 5:28 PM
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Subject: Re: CS>OT - mg/mcg

      How about Vanadium? It isn`t in the food, as the soils are depleted, thus
the tremendous upswing in diabetes. I take it daily.
      I`m heavy, and definitely sugar addicted.
      My FBS is perfectly normal.
      I don`t trust doctors or pharmacists, as they are not taught squat about
nutrition.
      Most diseases are Food in Mouth diseases...
      How many docs know that heart disease can be infectious in origin, or
that Lyme can be cured with silver? Or care?
      Marshalee