I have found that crossing a threshold of 110 to 120 deg F will produce
yellow CS.
 Some websites actually include that in their directions so you can make
yellow CS on purpose.

 I wonder if there's some sort of energy floating around Paulas area that
excites things on a molecular level. She does live up in that neck of the
woods where secret things happen.
 Cosmic rays?  Military secrets? ULF radio?  Dare I say it?  UFO base?

Ode