> > And for your insulting remarks:
> > -------------------------------
> >> communist nation
> > I hope you didn't mean Belgium with it. Please check your own first.
> >
> >> Euros, a funny money currency worth more than US Fiat currency?
> > There are other currencies on this world, you know. And also other
> > languages, ways to do things, ... Surprise!
> **************************
> Back off -- you are the guest here

Holy smokes! Whatdaheckizallthis?

Jack, *YOU* and Filip are both *MY* guests. Your remarks about his
country, currency, politics or whatever are entirely unnecessary to the
discussion of Colloidal Silver, not to mention rude. Our membership
spans the globe. Get used to it.

Filip, it's customary on this list to discuss your difficulties with
other people's conduct in private e-mail -- with the offender and/or
with me as you prefer. My address is at the bottom of every list
message.

Kindly do not escalate things, men.

<sigh>

Carry on folks.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner, moderator, referee, cop and local demigod