Hi Filip,

I thought you'd have been swamped with replies from more knowledgable
contributors than I; however, let me share that I use ONLY two 1 oz. silver
ingots .999 stamped on the ingot (they are Christmas Ornaments and came from
a coin shop--cost about $7.50 each and are VERY satisfactory and at my 80
years age will last me for many, many years. If you need a source, I'll
e-mail his address to you and I'm sure he'd send your order.

For manufacturing, I use ONLY the 2 pure (.999 silver cathode & anode); pure
Walgreen's steam-distilled water--Sodium-free, micro-filtered, Ozonated) and
a Radio Shack 13.5/30 v (1000mA) AC Adapter Cat. # 273-1668; Running on the
30v for about 2-3 hours to make 1/2 gallon; using an aquarium stone bubbler
for stirring and the CS comes out clear with a nice Tyndall; my lab is in
our air conditioned home basement with a UV light in the duct + an Air
Filter like Hospitals; we have NO pets, allow NO smokers so we have NO air
pollution. I used several smaller, less expensive wall-warts, but they each
soon burned out--so I graduated to this heavier duty (about $30) and could
not be happier with my product or the production process at any higher
price. Should I run it too long, I dilute it with the Walgreen's water (see
above) to make a gallon or more depending on the Tyndall.

I have given much CS away, but discovered that about 90% of the recipients
would carry it away, but NOT try it, but said, "I'll check with my doctor" &
never used CS! Now I give them a 3 page list of uses, and a list of CS
websites to check out and refer their doctor to if they desire + I charge
them $10 /pt--if they live nearby and bring a clean qt jar it's the same
$10; $15 / 1-2 gal and $20 /gal. I discovered that when they put their money
(invest) in CS, they will use it and marvel at the marvelous results they &
their pets receive from CS usage.

If I can help in any way, let me know. Check out my site: www.rharrisinc.com
if get request for password, click Cancel once or twice.
Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 56 yr FL Pharmacist

[Richard Harris]  -----Original Message-----