On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 22:21, John Rigby wrote:
> Hi folks,
> It is extremely hard to put aside on's conditioning. That's why I like to
> listen to the very young. 9-13 is a magic time, old enough to reason well,
> old enough to be articulate, too young yet to be blindsided by weight of
> Authority.
> Some odd thoughts of the very young:
> 1. How come all these different germs don't fight each other?

Answer: They do.

> 2. Where do the really bad ones come from, like plagues?

Answer: Mutations

> 3. Why is it always only 30% of the population ever dies from these plagues?

Answer: It is isn't, some plagues kill whole villages, reaching near
90%. Ebola comes to mind.

> 4. Why did Nostradamus' wife and kids die and him not?

Answer: He was not home, he was out taveling curing others of the plague
and he was fastidious in his preventative treatments. He was also a
Kabblaist.

> Answers next time ?.........

Answer: Why wait for someone else to give you the answer.

Garnet