Amazing! This email managed to reference 4 paranoid delusional conspiracy theories, sum them all together, and reach a false conclusion in under 200 words.

Well done.

At 01:48 PM 4/29/04, you wrote:
>> 2. Where do the really bad ones come from, like plagues?
> unfortunately lyme disease -it's virulent modern version- may have come
> from from lab 257, smack dab off the coast of lyme , ct.
> sars is quite possibly a genetically reengineered version of a weak
> virus. our govt. would be able to trace it's spread and gather information for
> biological defense/warfare.
Considering Dr. Len Horowitz published info about it in Emerging Viruses;
AIDS & Ebola; Nature, Accident, or Intentional? and a herbal cure for SARS
long before it came the attention of the CDC it does look suspicious just as
the unchallenged best seller documentation confirming AIDS came from the
lab.  Also Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare was
published long before the 'reality' caught up.  Time to 'wake-up' ...
The good guys might be the bad guys, and the 'weirdo's' the good guys.