At 07:08 AM 4/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I used to really enjoy this list and learned a lot from the GENUINE science and logic of the information that was available here. Now the list has been invaded with multiple new age religion people (who will deny its their religion) that put forth fantasies as fact and this has caused all the people who used to have valuable input to the list to remain quiet.

The list has become less a source of valuable alternative health information and more of a source of irritation, myth, and false facts.

David Bearrow

Concerning *all* groups:

Based on my observations, anything original and valuable is eventually diluted by the addition of participants until it turns worthless.