I had a dear friend die of brain cancer a couple of years ago. He tried
everything, except chemo, inculding radiation, reiki, B-17/laetrile, soy
extract, magnetic pulsar, zapping, CS, ozonated water, hydrogen peroxide and a
number of other things that had proven to be helpful for others.  He tried
everything I could come up with on the net, and although he lived over a year
longer than the doctors gave him to live, he was still unable to lick it.

Now, it is quite possible that the CS never reached it in the brain.  I really
don't know. But I sure wish it had worked for him.