A friend who sells a line of multi level products told me that they were no
longer making their silver solution.  It seems that a woman  was giving her
baby several tsp. of a silver product a day (he wasn't sure who's) and it
died.  Whether the FDA asked or ordered this company to stop production was
unclear. Are other mfgs. affected?
 How far are we from the enslavement that the fascist states of  Germany and
Italy experienced? I think I hear the tramp of marching feet on my street.
Bob Smith