  From: Christine Carleton
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:34 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Malaria questions

  The CS machine is great in a first world country.
  However in a third world country one must consider such thing as
  1. electricity challenges - frequency of service
  2. the instrument is not 'detained' at customs
  3. the machine is not 'broken'
  4. the machine does not 'disappear'
  5. superstition
  6. spoils of war...