From: Lagoon <lag...@eastlink.ca>

----- Original Message -----
From: Christine Carleton <mailto:essential-liv...@telus.net>
Subject: Re: CS>Malaria questions

The CS machine is great in a first world country.
However in a third world country one must consider such thing as
1. electricity challenges - frequency of service
i don't know about trem's machines, but the silverpuppy will work on almost
any incoming voltage...

the worries below might also cover expensive and scarce antibiotics:

2. the instrument is not 'detained' at customs
3. the machine is not 'broken'
4. the machine does not 'disappear'
5. superstition
6. spoils of war...