From: Garnet [mailto:garnetri...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 8:55 AM
To: Silver List
Subject: RE: CS>hives

Great information! How many of us think to do this after possible
exposures? Have not had PI in years myself, but I always keep plenty of
Yarrow around, since that first discovery. Having it all over in winter
is a drag since your clothes rub the blisters!

Would like to try Jewel weed, as it sounds interesting, but am not going
to self experiment on purpose! LOL

Garnet