I have a company that is wanting large quantities of 20 ppm CS.  I make 5
ppm normally and have made 10 by making two passes through our machine.  But
I don't think I can get 20 that way, the particle size simply gets way too
large.

Anyone have any good methods for making large quantites of 20 ppm CS?  I
would like to be able to produce at least 3 or 4 gallons an hour.  LVDC I
believe would be too slow. HVAC gets it too hot unless using multiple
passes.

Bob, you have played with underwater sputtering I think.  How does that
work?  How does the microwave HVDC work?

Thanks,

Marshall