At 09:15 AM 8/5/2004 -0400, you wrote:
What if science is but a matter of consensual belief and the very "laws" of physics, not laws at all? The problem I have with organized religion is that it tries to limit beliefs into it's own authoritive control pattern the same way that science, new agers and politics does. The right and left wings of every bird do the same things the same way to limit the birds altitude and control its flight within a cage. When all parties break out of the box...strange things will happen. [as a daily routine...just as they do now, unnoticed.]

Miracles 'ARE'.
Noticing them occurs when you stop telling them what they should look like.
Perception and prejudice have the same flavor.
[Sometimes, every once in a while, they 'do' look like what you think they should look like.]
Ode

Damn. An' here I got one foot stuck in the reality I know.

stuff