Re: CS>Re: SO>Frequency and the meaning of words.
From: Jim Meissner
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:35:31
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m72490.html

  > Dear Mike:

  >> The web page talks about a completely different counter  than the
  >> one shown in the photos.

  > The picture  on  the Tainio website is  identical  with  the Tenma
  > 72-6605.

  > Jim Meissner  www.MeissnerResearch.com

  Yes, but the 72-6605 only goes up to 1.3 GHz, and Tainio specs 3GHz.
  The measurement  procedure  on the Tainio  site  uses  controls that
  aren't even on the Tenma counter shown in the photo!

  Talk about  truth in advertising. I guess they figured  nobody would
  notice the difference.

Best Wishes,

Mike Monett