I worked on a tall (5'10") model slim 29 year old vegetarian who had acute
acne all her adult life since middle school.  A BodyTalk link on her second
session was 'herpes to belly button to other organs, endocrines etc., I
forget which herpes variety.  I never told her about the herpes link - it
didn't matter because I knew the body would take care of it.  The surprise
was her her face cleared in three weeks, and it has been clear for the past
2 years.  Her life changed.  hmmm... these aspects pass in families...
Christine