Did that. I noticed that when I stopped eating salt, pepper, and seeweed, my
acne went down a bit. Here in Korea, there is iodine in nearly everything. I
also cut back on the processed foods a lot. But I used to be nearly a
vegetarian, and I still had zits. I think that Accutane (and possibly, MSM) is
the only solution left for me, aside from a liver cleanse.

~Nathan

PS - to find out how things turn out, check out http://nathaninasia.com

sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com> wrote:
Another suggestion is to look into iodine consumption.
http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/article8.htm
sol