Hello fredsus1,

Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 12:01:49 AM, you wrote:

f> Well......

f> I am not giving up on CS and never will. I just got my generator and made my
f> first batch and feel like it is Christmas, LOL!

f> But my dog with the bacterial skin infection........he is feeling a little
f> better energy wise which is great. He has been on CS a little under 2 weeks
f> (I know that is not long but I am new to CS). I have upped his dosage until
f> he is now on 8 Tablespoons a day and I am now adding H202. And now some in
f> his water now that I have a generator. He is almost 100 lbs and this is a
f> chronic autoimmune condition. I do not see any response yet with his skin.

f> I can (and will and am doing so) apply CS topically and I can do it ad
f> nauseum but until the internal reason is addressed, to me this is only a
f> bandaid. But I will still do it even though it is hard to spray a whole dog
f> (with fur) like that. Like I have mentioned, his condition RESPONDS and
f> clears up with oral antibiotics. So I was thinking WHY NOT with oral CS and
f> was the very reason I chose to work with CS in the first place, to have
f> something work much like an antibiotic and after hearing so many
f> testimonials. So if he doesn't respond to CS sometime soon as he would with
f> abx, I will be really stumped.

f> And then comes the healing crisis. Animals can and most certainly do have
f> them. And this is where I get into a quandry holistically. When the body
f> heals holistically there probably will be a healing crisis that resembles
f> the disease. But sometimes it can get so hairy and go on for long enough
f> time that one has a very hard time distinguishing between the body trying to
f> heal itself and the fact that the modality chosen may NOT be working. Just
f> how long do I continue trying with CS until I punt and go with abx???? Can
f> anyone help? I for some reason, thought that CS would be faster acting. He
f> could possibly be detoxing with the CS now but how can I tell that?

f> And if in the eventuality he has to be put on abx, I am wondering (HOPING is
f> more like it) that if I continue the CS for the rest of his life--maybe he
f> won't have to go on them again??

f> Anyone have any ideas, encouragement, knowledge???

f> Thanks

f> Susie

f> --
f> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

f> To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com

f> Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
f> OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

f> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

First,
You MUST have proper diagnose. On chronic autoimune conditions
antibiotics will do nothing, at all.
Who give abx to your dog, you or you Vet? If Vet, do this professional
give them any cortisone?
This could be just eczema and also could be para-anal sacs inflammation
(very sound like this). Few treatment of emptying them will heal your
dog, but continue to give them CS. Also if you take some bath for your
dog, prepare with H2O2 (final concentration 0,1%) + Ag - in last water
ablution (washing), then you will give them lot of help in skin repair
(oxygen for cells, microbe kill, mild effect of hyperbaric chamber, mild piling
effect etc.)
Regards,
Dr Miroslav F. Besermenji

--