No I don't really have any other good ideas. I don't know how they mix
it and it may be a proprietary process. If you buy it from
www.jacoblab.com it does help support their research and publishing
efforts. Dr Jacob is working on a extensive book on DMSO, some where I
read it was to be a 6 volume set.

I have recently been reading about Effective Microorganisms, a
proprietary mixture of Lactic Acid Bacteria, Yeasts and Phototrophic
Bacteria. One use I am looking at is for adding them to pain to reduce
VOCs (paint odors). I have no idea but it is a thought that maybe it
could also deodorize DMSO? But then again maybe the DMSO would kill them
since they are bacteria and it is effective against some bacteria.
Particularly if it contained cs.

Google "Effective Microorganisms" for more info. There is a Yahoo list
but I don't have the address. They are sold through dealers and no you
can not cultivate them, it changes them, adds other bugs etc.

Garnet