I had scary thing happen to me today... the left side
of my face stopped working... I can't blink my eye,
the left side of my mouth kind of droops, and if I
drink something I better keep it on the right side of
my mouth or it is dribbled down my shirt. Anyway I
thought I was having a stroke so I went to the
emergency room and they did a cat scan and all the
other things I have never had before and they tell me
I have bells palsy.  The good news is it that for most
people it goes away within a couple months or so. They
don't really know what causes it but some papers they
gave me says that they think it might be caused by a
virus. Has anyone in this group experienced Bells
Palsy or know the best way to treat it in a holistic
manner?  They gave me steroids and and some other
poison I really don't want to take. Any help would be
appreciated.   Thanks in advance!

David