Do you know what strength Cayenne you are using Wayne? I have found both
30,000 and 90,000 units at the local Whole Foods market. I cook with
both but the 90,000 stuff is definitely a whole lot hotter.  A teaspoon
of the 30,000 would be much easier to consume, but not as effective?
However when I eat too much I diarrhea so I am wondering what the limits
are on strength?

Garnet