How would a person know if they were in fact allergic
to silver? I have a friend that can wear some silver
jewelry but other silver jewelry makes her itch
terribly? She would like to try silver but is afraid
of allergic reactions. I am not sure how an allergic
reaction would manifest internally. With silver rings,
her fingers turn red,itchy and bumpy. But other rings
that are silver, she has no problems with.
Also regarding fluoride, they added it to our water
several years ago and now alot of people(self
included)are drinking bottled water. We really dont
know what is in bottled water either though. Isnt a
form of fluoride in the drug cipro and also prozac?