Would any Silver Build up in Lungs be visible on E Rays

Bob

Ode Coyote wrote:

>  Doses of ground silver dust where administered to dogs via
> inhalation. Elimination was 94% in 48 hours in the feces and urine.
> [Morrow  1967 or thereabouts]

I really have a hard time figuring out how that is possible (I am saying I
don't see how it happens, not that the research is wrong).  I would think
that silver particles would not penetrate the lung tissue, or be able to be
extracted from the blood stream by the liver or kidneys unless they were
VERY small, that is like the particles in our colloids.  But typically
grinding produces particles which are huge by comparison.

Do you have any more information on this research?  The size of the original
particles, and when eliminated, what form were they in, still particles (and
if so what size), or some compound of silver?

Marshall