That's only if you have a septic tank. Most times, if you have a well, it's
because you live too far out to get city sewage.
 Hard to say what CS would do to the sewage treatment plant, but not 'your'
problem, right?

A while back I ran across an EPA hazardous waste warning for silver
products.  Not because they were "toxic" but because they killed the
beneficial environmental microbes and, by extension, small animals that use
them...then other small animals that use 'them'.

Ode