1) Since Brooks Bradley recommended Gatorade as an electrolyte to carry CS
deeper into the tissues than CS can go alone; and 2) since My UFL Gators
receive a stipend for every drop of Gatorade purchased; and 3) since my wife
had suffered for years with UTI attacks every 3 to 4 weeks not effectively
treated by CS alone (usually ending up seeing a doctor and getting an
expensive antibiotic with unpleasant side reactions and much discomfort and
4) 2 years ago, since reading Brooks excellent recommendation and following
it without seeking to find a substitute She has suffered NO attacks and
plans to use the combination as written throughout the hopefully many more
years (now age 82)--God uses this combination to do many of His miracles!
Praise God! Thank you, Brooks and the other generous Experts on this List
who share with "us seekers"!

I would be wary of using Pedialyte--the last time I checked, they used
aspartame as sweetener.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 58 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street