From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@cableone.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 7:39 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Black Salve-no scars

A Lady here where I live pulled a cancer off her thumb, in about 4 days
after first applied with Black salve.  It had two tentacles about 2 to 3
inches long that cam out with it.  The size of the cancer was the size of
two raisins.  No scar as she used CS  every few min, after the cancer came
off.  She did get nervous when it started to burn , she kept spray it with
cs and that helped the pain.  I and others suggested to her to keep spraying
the cs after the cancer came off.
no scars and no cancer, it has been 3 months now.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.