Another really good brand of Bee pollen comes from CCpollen.com
thats where I get mine. they have pollen collection all over the country and
then they analysie all the pollon for nutritional content nad blend them
together to get a fully ballanced nutritional profile. the owenr is a major
pollen consumer so has personal intrest in gettnig and using the best pollen
products.
http://www.ccpollen.com/

Take care,

Subject: Re: CS>>Fingernail Ridges