Hi M.,

I jsut tested my Infrared hetaers and they are pretty quiet. I took a small
portable tape player and turn it on without a tape in it. the picup head is a
magnetic coil so any magnetic pulsing filed will be hearld as audio. I had to
hold the tape player right up against the infrared heaters to hear anything.
compared to a wall transformer which wolud make a loud hum at several incehs
away. so the electromagnetic field at 60 cycles in negligible on these infrared
heaters.

Take care,