sol wrote:

> Marshall,
> Interesting too that for two of the organisms tested, 20 ppm was more
> effective than 10 ppm. What company did the tests results you posted?

The one Bob said to look at: Hawkeye-Jensen

Here is another url with the same test:

http://www.healthgoodies.com/article_lab_test_results.asp

> Last time low ppm was discussed here, I tried it, but soon went back to
> my regular 10-15 ppm. The 3-5 ppm and up to even 8 ppm or so range just
> does not seem to be as effective for me personally, for my face/eye
> misting, mouthwash, and oral ingestion uses. There are other advantages
> to the low ppm: Much faster processing time, plus it is a whole lot
> easier to make clear EIS at low ppm. But another experience I had was
> with an infected open wound (small). My regular 10-15 ppm didn't do
> much, but using EIS of 39 uS (likely much higher in ppm due to more
> particles) worked very quickly.
>
> Individual differences between people might account for whether one
> person gets better results from higher ppm?

True, but there are really too many unknowns.  Ignoring that the test results
from those two sites by Hawkeye-Jensen show that 3 ppm is LESS effective than
10 to 20 ppm, we still have the dilution that takes place once it hits the
stomach and blood stream.  To get 3 ppm in the blood stream would require a
lot of very high ppm EIS.  So although interesting, it is difficult to really
know what the deal is when taken internally. The results are more aptly
applied to topical applications or disinfectant appliations where there is no
additional dilution.

Marshall