I wonder why the 1ppm test results were left out...

http://www.se1.us/health/colloidal-silver/test3.html

stuff

At 10:21 AM 3/13/2006, Ole Bob wrote:
Listers,

It is common belief anomg us that if little is good then more is better. THAT IS ONE BIG LIE!!!!!!!!

Go to google and search for Hawkeye Jensen, inc, and read their report.
3 PPM is far superior 10 ppm and 20 ppm, as shown in their in vitro testing.

I have mentioned several times about my work with Waldamer Boot in the Netherlands where he reported a greenhouse customer had a 1,600,000 sq ft greenhouse of cucumbers that had a mosiac. The government said plow it up, but Waldamer had the man spray his crop with 20-40 PPB ( that's right paaarts per billion ont million that we normally use.

In four weeks time the mosiac was gone and the man reported that he had never had such large cukes. !!!

When you make your next brew, measure and record the current vs. time and as you take your current read! ing check for a T. E. The monment that you see the start of a T. E. then stop the process and you will have a product that is 98%+ ionic. You can't do much better than that.

"Ole Bob"