Hi,

I have uploaded a zipped file which contains two documents written by Dr. Saul Pressman about ozone and what it will cure.  If you have any additional questions after reading these two documents, you may contact Dr. Pressman via his own list ozonether...@yahoogroups.com.

If I developed any kind of threatening disease, ozone treatment would be my first choice.

http://www.itsmyplace.com/ozone/ozone.zip

Ciao,

Craig
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour