Hi Paul,

Sorry to read of your thick blood problem.

As a FL Pharmacist for 59 years, I have been taking 2 Vit E 400IU capsules
twice a day and 2 Lecithin 19 gr Capsule twice a day for many years--the E
according to the Dr.s' Shute in Canada to make the platelets slick and
non-sticking and the Lecithin to improve Cerebral circulation and
stimulation (to prevent strokes and blood clots). 4 years ago I had a
Pacemaker inserted and my Cardiologist recommended that I also take Warfarin
5 mg daily with 7 1/2 mg M, W, & F. I didn't feel that I needed this, but
after reasoning with my Dr. I agreed that since he felt I needed it and he
was my Dr. I would be a good patient and take the (rat poison). God has
blessed me abundantly and I've been getting along extremely well at age 83
and plan to continue being active and helping others for a total of 120
years. I keep my Pharmacy license active and do relief work as a pharmacist
occasionallly and treat my Alternative medicines as a Ministry to help
others. My blood vessels are clear and clean. I'd suggest that you look into
this regimin and adapt whatever you feel will apply to you.

I make, use and take 10 ppm EIS (CS) w/H2O2 about 4 oz. per day in divided
doses: 1oz CS + 2oz Gatorade (as electrolyte to take the CS deeper into the
tissues than CS can go alone)--mix this combination in a juice glass and
take orally by large mouthful, holding in mouth for 2 minutes, then swallow
& repeat till glass is empty--this allows many of the CS colloids with
(+)charge to penetrate under the tongue (like nitroglycerin) directly into
the blood stream and seek for any (-) charged pathogens to connect to and
suffocate the pathogen (killing it). Repeat this dose as often as you desire
(at least 4 times a day) More if you feel you need it.

Also, go to: microelectricitygermkil...@yahoogroups.com and find bG's
wonderful Site and make your own Apprentice Godzilla to treat many things
that could help your condition economically and safely: always remembering
that YOU are responsible for your own health and like the doctor "practices
medicine" you and I are continually experimenting with new ideas based on
the successes of others who share with us.

You'll find many wonderful, generous, knowledgable Experts who are eager to
help "us seekers". You, too are requested to report your findings to the
groups to help expand our knowledge.

Read my Site and Blogspot where you'll find FREE 3 pages of CS Uses and 1
page of CS Favorites to which I refer often. Let me know if I can be of
help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 59 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street