"Dan Nave" <dan.n...@nilfisk-advance.com> wrote:

> Mike,

>Why can I never access your webpage?  I always get a 404 error, page not
>found.

>Dan

OK, Dan, I uploaded the rough draft of the new site to see how it looks and
check all the links. You can find the page you were searching for at

http://silversol.freewebpage.org/index.htm

Still lots more to do. This will probably take the rest of my life, but it
is a labor of love. The next page I'm working on is the new conductance
graph results. These make me grin when I look at them. I'll post when it is
available.

Please let me know of the inevitable errors and blunders you come across.

Best Wishes,

Mike M.