List,

I have been asked to find information to help a man tentatively diagnosed with glomerulonephritis, a bladder disease. Cancer has not been ruled out. There is a large mass in one bladder.

I hope to find out, quickly:

1) The best method of determining cancerous status. Non-biopsy options would be good to know. If none, the best method of biopsy -- catheter insertion? -- would be helpful.

2) Any and all non-surgical methods of alleviating the condition, if not cancerous.

Thanks very much in advance. I have done some basic research, but I am hoping to find some solid ideas pertaining to nutrition, EIS, and other methods.

JBB